I’ve spent the necessary time to troubleshoot where things went wrong on my site, and I’ve found the problem. My Hebrew Date plugin has had an incredible run, but it’s now finally time for me to rewrite the whole thing. This is something I’ve been planning to do for a long time, but the project has lived on the back burner ever since I adopted the plugin. It’s now to the point where, (if I want to use it), it’ll need to be fixed. There were already a few things I needed to fix, like the calendar drift, which is far too geeky of a subject to delve into in a short note like this, and there are some things I’d like to add to it in order to make it featureful enough for my needs. So it’s disabled for now and hopefully everything resumes working as it should.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.